My Photo
Name:

I completed nearly a decades worth of work in the field of natation and general aqautics. This is a notebook on style, safety and good christian swimming life.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxing Day More like SHut the FUck up Day!




Communists! All these stores are nothing but commies! I went to go browse for a new black and white television ( I hate anything coloured) and BAH! Nothing ! Not one black and white tlelvision! Colour Hifi WIfi modem HDDTV HGTV with CTV and WDRSQY! I want vacuum tubes and BW. Too much to ask! 13" (like me ;)) and VTBW. ANd there was all these people in the storre. I was like a tokyo subway when then emperor is in town!

My new goal in life is to kill boxing day. See boxing is a good sport by i no longer wish to see its good name besmerched by this commufestivus! No boxing day by 2010! That's my campaign promise. THat's right Jon is running for Parliament!@ I will win and they will all look up to me like the power rangers look up to Zordo.



After all this Liberal Paul Martin BS, I went to wendy's to get a Spicy Chocken Sammich ans a bakked pototae (i'm on the atkins)! BUt NO! THEY DIDNT HAVE ONE READY! FAST FOOD is sposda be fast people!@Other wise, I'd go down to my ex wife's house and make her make me so goddamn wings andf shit! And NO FUCKING POTOTAES! What rthe hell! RAAAAAAAAAAAAWRG! I threw A beer bottle at the immignt and told him to make me triple but with 8 patties on the fucking house! and put some hot sauce on it Hajib!!!!! So i got my essential meats but am had to go to the LCBO for a box of wine! AAnd it was full priced, If I haver to suffer threw coxing day well my wine should be cheap!

This is what I did to that bitch Wendy and her fat dad, Jim or what ever his name is!



I'm not the first one in my familt to run (figuratively) for office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home