My Photo
Name:

I completed nearly a decades worth of work in the field of natation and general aqautics. This is a notebook on style, safety and good christian swimming life.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

G is for Gayffito Taggers!

YOU FAST TALKING KIDS HAVE DONED IT AGAIN! Youth culture more like "let's fuck up jon's walls and shit" You like commusexuals! I pay taxes and you get welfare to buy markers and shit well i tell its about hi time I got some markers and shit and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! You got me all riled up like a rat in a blender! Well, it's time to take back the streets. I am getting some of the guns i looted in New ORleans@!

They got Bush! Nooooooooooo!


I hate MC Hammer!


I am going to kill this linux fcuker!


Well, at least they ran out of wall so they "ruined" each others work!


So they it is! Scandal of the day; a vandal! So, I need to go to MCdonald then get some buffalo wing just to calm down. I'll need a box of wine to sleep tonite!

2 Comments:

Blogger kissyface said...

umm... afraid to incur the wrath, but Vanilla Ice sand "Ice Ice Baby."

7:00 PM  
Blogger kissyface said...

um, you made me so afeared, i gone and done type-oed "sand," when I meant "sang." rats!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home