My Photo
Name:

I completed nearly a decades worth of work in the field of natation and general aqautics. This is a notebook on style, safety and good christian swimming life.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

...Speaking of Sex Tapes!!!

Well those internets have done it.... after reviewing my review that ebaum jew stole my sex video and put a clip of big jon on the web... let me tell you this is the gold standard for all self-sex tapes. I give it an 11.326 out of 10.... Yeah it's that good- a little bit of my ancient aramaic dance moves to some hot rap track just blows the clothes off the 16 and under!!

Woo I'm so hot-- production value is a 20... me shaving my beard took 12 years off my age!

Fellers... I suggest not watching this because you are guaranteed to turn gay for me.... sorry.

Well Bratz here is the cure for menopause Jon style

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home