My Photo
Name:

I completed nearly a decades worth of work in the field of natation and general aqautics. This is a notebook on style, safety and good christian swimming life.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sex tape round up!

I found some new stuff in my kazzer puss puss jonloaded files! So, here it goes in Jonobetical order.

Fred Durst Sex Tape

Verdict: His Limpbizkit is no quite so limp! A good preformace by the cock. Where the fuck is the cum shot! And how is this girl! Where are the hotboys! Or Baby bratz! This bitch is like 20!

5/7 Jon burgers

Bam Margarinera:

Verdict: Where the fuck is the pene-a-tration! This sucked. Viva la Bam, more la where the fuck is the action.

0.234*/67 Don vito's

*amount of cock in action I saw

One Night in Paris

Verdickt: I am surprized Rick Salmons big ticket wasn't sliced up my her sharp face. Her tits look twelve, so its a pass.

6/8 of rick's inches

Tonya harding: The Hardening

Verdict: This video needs to get nancy keriganned

15/100 years of a life time ban

Pam and Tommy:

Verdict: The Adam and Eve of sex tapes. Good tits, good sets, great cock, bad tattoos and a humourous story line. Needs more underage 14 somes, but hey this was the shit in 1994. Sold almost as many as My NAMBLA mega mix. Hats of to the big couple. I bought this on vinyl when it first came out.

10/11 years of Pam-o-tom-oliciousness!


Black Woman Fucks A horse:

needs further review...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home