My Photo
Name:

I completed nearly a decades worth of work in the field of natation and general aqautics. This is a notebook on style, safety and good christian swimming life.

Monday, July 11, 2005

What I did after the "Great Escape"

I bought a car with a $20 I found floating in the Saint Lawrence after escaping Guttanimo Gay. I thought gee, maybe Big Dig (my street name) could use a sporty new ride. I got the Idea from that Commie Channle MTV (masoinic Telle visor). So while attaching a Big Muffler to my car, my pants fell down (damn extension cord belt) and my penis fell out, got hard and landed in the pipe. I got stuck! i tried to remove it repeatedly by thrusting; I came. I have been in the garage ever since.

Right now, I am getting a Philipino hooker, a sandwhich, 3 carrots, a cucumber, lube and a screw driver. I got a really good idea.


again: http://blackroses.textfiles.com/sex/sex-cars.faq


Jon Out



or is it in?

heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home