My Photo
Name:

I completed nearly a decades worth of work in the field of natation and general aqautics. This is a notebook on style, safety and good christian swimming life.

Friday, April 22, 2005

That Terri's it!

Well you dumb witted fast polks have done it again! You and your collective lack of attention span have killed terri shavivo! If yer smart (like me) you will know what that means you bastard heathens! THat's right! I am going to dig her up.

I was reading that UNpopular Science rag at the gynocologist's office and I was looking through the back cause the articles are a bunch of "we landed on the moon and the world is round" garbage. I found this Jesus Hedgewood Christ Endorced cloning mache/resurector/juice. It can be build with parts from around the normal american house and the allen key included with the kit.

So basically I need a can openner, a yarmakul, and a pair of chopsticks. I don't know what that minority stuff is for by i guess i need it. I just bought a honda civic with Vtech for the motar (only time i don't buy american! Just becuase it was made in america dont mean it be 'merican!) Well anyways I also need a posse (not pussy) , although donations of the second with be gladly excpet as i am in a bit of a dry spell ;). So come on down and dig 'er up! We can't bring her back to life and get a 3rd Bush term if she is in the ground. Let's strike while the corpse is warm and still christian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home