My Photo
Name:

I completed nearly a decades worth of work in the field of natation and general aqautics. This is a notebook on style, safety and good christian swimming life.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm suing "Everybody Loves Raymond" for false advertising!

Last night after titillating my mind and senses with a healthy dosage of Jeopardy, I turned the dial on my T.V. to "CBS" to discover something of a curiosity that spiralled into Jon's worst nightmare. Yes, that's right- Everybody Loves Raymond. Well let me say this: The Jewish media kabbal really cooked up a doosy this time!

After I watched this show I needed a morning after pill... it was so bad I was on to plan C. My gastrointestinal tract clenched up and I released my entire daily food intake into my tighty-brownies before the first commercial break. I cannot stand the liberal media! How they thrust their idealized jewy man images at me through Ray Romano's sexy allure. Now despite that aspect, not everybody loves raymond you stupid CBS jews!! I called up four of my nearest and dearest friends and they all agree with me- so as soon as I clear my good name... (I was just showing that little girl some Ottawa hospitality by offering to give a ride, and it's perfectly natural for a man like me to keep candy in his pants), I am initiating the largest class action/false advertising lawsuit ever devised. A lawsuit so big it is going all the way to Ronald McjewyDonald Rumsfeld.

Fucking republiberals-- what happened to the good ole days when they used to burn jews and kill people who shared the last name with a species of lettuce! The world is too liberal for Jon- I can't stand the Raymond liberalization of the family, it's so sickeningly unrealistic-- Ray Romano sleeps in the same bed as his Wife?? What kind of sick mind comes up with such a sick fantasy? My wife sleeps on the floor, if I allow her the right to sleep at all.

...ugh I got side-tracked, back to the lawsuit. I think the name should be changed to: Some Communists feel something resembling love in their godless hearts for homosexual Raymond-- this could be shortened to SCFSRL(ITGH)F Raymond. This is more representative of the moral spirit of the new America- a post 9/11 America.

You damn Rebuliberals... you killed Terri Schavio, you killed the Pope, but yet you let Ray live!!! I wont forget this come election time-- So you better use your powers of the supreme court of north america and you better take care of this jew infested lie parade!!

JON OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home